Sunday, May 18, 2008

ONE's STUDIES

Study..study..study..
everyday keep study and study..
Everytime after examination..
will you mum ask you "my little son,what you gt in your exam"?
i'm sure that your mum will ask.
and if you answer her "Nothing better"
she will definitely say"What? You wanna die r?"

Aikz..why mum are always like that...
No,can't say like these..
we should say mum care bout us^.6
is it study very important?
Yes,thats 100%
In other word,we is just study for the "SIJIL"
so we'll gt a better work in future

Honestly,i'm in science class.
But,it seems like nothing much better than a account class.
For science ,the most i love is Chemistry ^.^
Bio and Physic just normal ..
beside,that's math and add.math !
I dislike add.math
hmm...In other words, i should say: I HATE ADD.MATH
i hate add.math not means that i don't like the teacher ya XD
For add math,i don't think that's any funs inside le =.=
Whereas,chemistry is more funs^.^

Looks from the other side,add.math not use in my own ambition.
it not means that i no need to study for it.
But,i will try my best...just try my best ..
it's nothing much for it X/

aikz...its seems like hard to study nowadays
maybe you are not,bt for me :YES,it is

No comments: